I have now completed a full second run of shooting, developing, scanning and printing a film with next to no real problems. This time round I remembered to set the appropriate iso on the camera to avoid under/over exposure and managed to load the developing spoon efficiently without any help. As with last time there was a small crease due to trying to secure the tailing end of the film, however this has only resulted in chemical burn on a single frame. I also cut the negatives into sets of fours, to make them more efficient to scan in the Hassleblad scanner, and remembered to go to the digital print room during drop in to get them done quickly. I finally got around to printing again with the enlarger and found no real problems at all as I already have pre-mixed chemicals and had worked out exposure times, it was a simple case of doing an exposure test strip and picking the most appropriate timing before printing photos.
(insert photos here)