After my Tutorial on wednesday with both David and Graham it came to my attention that digital printing and layout is not the way I should be spending the rest of my time in Com Tech, although they are practical skills and well worth learning I feel that I should attempt to perfect my photography skills as a primary goal first. For instance I have little to no knowledge of Photoshop and so will be spending some of my remaining time looking at basic photo editing and manipulation. It was also suggested that I could try assisting another photographer on a shoot in order to learn the process of studio photography and the organisation skills I would need. I will start this by looking at online tutorials and speaking to the technicians, such as Mike Flowers, and other students in order to learn more about photo editing. I will also be hopefully assisting Vicky Kortekas on at least one shoot for her own com tech project, this will befit both her as a studio using photographer and myself as a student learning the tricks of the trade.
Due to this change of plan and reversion to photographic techniques I have blogged all of the printing and making posts together consecutively followed to avoid confusion, posts from now on will be based again around photographic techniques.