As I had used the digital print room to scan my negatives it seemed only logical to go back and sample the quality of the digital printing. Having learned from my last mistake I went during the drop-in period and asked about printing, prices and times etc. The digital print resource offers prints anything from A7-A0 and can even print in metres for wallpapers or large wall hangings, prices in relation to size and quality are posted around the room on A4 sheets. I decided to blow up the image to see how well the quality of the scans enlarged. To print A3 on a satin paper was only £2, not only far cheaper than any other outlets in town but with better papers to choose from and complete creative control. Due to the hectic nature of the print room I found out that you do not actually organise any of the printer settings at all but simply ask James the print technician and he will ask you about size, paper type and any other desired outcomes and will then set this up for you and quote a price. The whole service is very efficient and the outcome was of a very high quality, especially considering the scan I used was only 900dpi, if scanned at the highest quality a single 35mm frame can be blown up to A1 before losing quality. Below is an example of the A3 print framed, this has since gone up in my house.

Evaluation
This is a very straightforward process with no real problems, again all I need to do is ensure I go at drop-in times or book an appropriate space to avoid disappointment and take files in the correct format ready to print. I also learned that the quality of printing is exceptional and far cheaper and quicker than any other service available to me.