Printing Evaluation
Overall I have learned quite a lot even though only looking at two companies and printing 3 documents and I feel that if I was going to print a photobook or zine at a later date that I would definitely use the Digital Print Partnership and would pick either the saddle stitched notebooks or perfect bound documents based on the number of pages and content of the document. Also depending on the size of the print run I have learned that I could print zine or booklets as cheap as £1-£2.50 depending on size, quality and type of binding and so making and selling is not out of the question as most zines are around £5 with or without postage. This means I could get my work out there but also make back my costs and make some profit but this is something I will look into at a later date.